Buffalo Pinball is thrilled to announce “The Turdament,” a match play pinball tournament featuring some of your favorite pinball machines, including:
- Big Buck Hunturd
- Fireball Classic
- Gilligans Island
- Independence Day
- Rollercoasturd Tycoon
- South Park
…and many more!
When: Saturday, March 4, 2017
Registration: 11 a.m. Tournament Start: Noon
Where: Pocketeer Billiards and Bar, 2444 Clinton Street, Buffalo, NY
Two Skill Divisions:
- A Division: Four hours of 4-player match play. Top 10 advance to playoffs, top 2 get a bye to finals. (40 players max.). Playoffs and finals are 3 games with 4, 2, 1, 0 scoring. Trophies for top three finishers, cash payouts to top three (minimum). Open to all players.
- B Division: Two hours of 4-player match play, no playoffs unless there’s a tie (20 players max.) Trophy for the top finisher, cash payout to top three (minimum). Players ranked 4,000 or better in the IFPA are not eligible for B division.
To Register: Send $15 for A division or $5 for B Division via PayPal to
firstname.lastname@example.org. No refunds on preregistrations after Feb. 15.
Update 2/9/17: Just Added!
We’ll be streaming Jersey Jack Pinball‘s new game, DIALED IN. live from the factory Sat., Oct. 22 at 1 pm Eastern!
Follow us to be notified when we go live: http://www.twitch.tv/buffalopinball
Hoodie modeling by the Grand Lizard
We’re finally doing another run of Buffalo Pinball skull design hoodies! These are pricey to produce so we are taking pre-orders (also, we heard pinball people love preorders). So here’s the deal:
- PREORDERS ARE NOW CLOSED
- Hoodies will be printed and available by Nov. 30
- Two color skull design on back, Buffalo Pinball pop bumper logo on front, printed locally by ArgyBargy Printing on high-quality American Apparel hoodies.
We’re teaming up with Domino’s, Spooky Pinball and Pocketeer Billiards and Bar to bring the FIRST launch party for the new Domino’s Spectacular Pinball Adventure pinball machine to Buffalo, NY! Here’s the details:
When: Saturday, Oct. 29 from 5 p.m. to midnight
Where: Pocketeer Billiards and Bar, 2444 Clinton St., Buffalo, NY
Tournament details and format:
- High score tournament on the new Domino’s machine
- Qualifying is from 5-11 p.m. (No qualfying games will be started past 10:59 p.m.)
- Open qualifying, come and go as you please
- Top eight high scores will go to the playoffs
- Playoffs will be two rounds and begin at 11 p.m.
- Entries are just $1 per high score attempt (plus coin drop)
- Unused entries will not be refunded
- This is an IFPA-endorsed event and you’ll WPPR points
- It’s a fun, casual tournament – all skill levels are welcome!
Stop down, hang out and check out the latest release from Spooky Pinball. We’ll have giveaways from Domino’s and Spooky Pinball all night. As it’s Halloween weekend, costumes are encouraged. Watch out for the NOID!
Our Fall 2016 Team League schedule, matchups and teams have been finalized! Here are the details:
Note one change from last season: On the final night of Team League (Dec. 14), the teams that are closest to each other in the standings play each other that week.
Play kicks off this week–Wednesday, Sept. 7–and continues every other week through Dec. 14. See you there, team players!
The Buffalo Pinball Summer Open is on! For more information including schedule, Twitch stream information and more, visit: http://www.buffalopinball.com/papacircuit
Current tournament standings are at http://www.neverdrains.com/bpso2016
It’s time for round three of the Buffalo Pinball Team League! Get a group of 4-6 players together and go head-to-head with other ‘ballers in this fun, casual league. Here are the details:
When: 7:30 p.m., every other Wednesday, Sept. 7 through Dec. 14, 2016 (Note that we may expand to Tuesday nights as well, depending on the number of teams.)
Where: Pocketeer Billiards and Bar, 2444 Clinton St., Buffalo
Cost: Free to enter, just pay to play the games.
Sign up: Email Kaydeross716@gmail.com with your team name, team captain and players by Sept. 2.
Full league rules are available here.
What are you waiting for? Get on it! See you there!