Grab a partner. Play pinball. Win big!
From May through September, Buffalo Pinball, along with Misuta Chow’s, will be running and hosting fun, casual pinball tournaments each month.
It’s simple: you and a partner have all month long, at your leisure, to play the machines located at Misuta Chow’s, in an attempt to qualify for the playoffs. There’s no entry fee to play in the tournaments, just the cost to coin-up the games.
Let’s break it down:
- There will be 5 games to play each month. Your team will need to play at least 3 out of those 5 games to be eligible for the playoffs. The more games you play, the better your chances are for winning the whole thing. Read on…
- Play those games, take a selfie with your score, and post to the Buffalo PinDuos Facebook Group, with your TEAM NAME each time you post your scores. Your face, the score and the tournament sign on the game must be clearly visible in your photo when posting.
- Play those games and post your scores as many times you want to improve your standings throughout the month.
- It doesn’t matter who from your team posts those scores or plays the games, as long as one of you does. Games played during qualifying can be played either solo or split flipper. If playing a multiplayer game, indicate which score is for your team when posting.
- Please post scores within 24 hours of having achieved those particular scores.
- After the end of the month, the top 6 teams will play in a “gauntlet style” split-flipper tournament, held the first Monday of the following month at 7pm. Finals will be at Misuta Chow’s.
- Gauntlet style: team 6 in the standings will play team 5 in the standings, in a 1 game flipper match. The winning team will then play team 4 in the standings. Winner of that will play team 3 in the standings and so on, until only one team is left standing. In other words, the better you do in qualifying during the month, the better chance you’ll have of winning the whole damn thing. The remaining top 3 teams will play best out of 3 matches.
- Misuta Chow’s and Buffalo Pinball and Arcade Company will be providing the following prizes:
1st Place: LIMELIGHT! Winning team will be immortalized on a plaque that will reside at Misuta Chow’s for all to gaze and marvel at your incredible pinball skills. You’ll also receive 2 $10 gift cards to Misuta Chow’s.
2nd Place: $6 Chow bucks
3rd Place: $2 Chow bucks
Additionally, 1 randomly chosen non-winning team will win 2 $5 PayRange credits each month. Be in it to win it!
Each month is a separate tournament. Play in all, or play in some, it’s up to you. You can even switch partners each month (but not during the month).